Private Party Room Rental Fees
If you would like to host a special event such as a birthday party, bridal shower, anniversary party, etc., you will find our private party policy and rental options below.
For pricing information, please contact Mary Ann Dancisin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Narmada Winery Private Party Policy
- Minimum required deposit: 50% of the rental fee is required in order for us to book the event.
- Wine consumed must be purchased through Narmada Winery only. No outside alcoholic beverages allowed, including beer
- Rental must be for a 3 hour minimum
- Rental space is available during winery hours. Additional charges apply for space rental after our normal operating hours
- 15% off purchase of each case of wine
- Payment for all food orders is due when order is placed and is non-refundable
- Minimum 1 staff member is required; hourly rate applies; ask for more information.
- Includes: Tables & Chairs — setup is to be completed by event host who may come 30 minutes prior to event start time to set up
- Up to 50 Guests
The Narmada Winery Pavilion is located in our grassy festival grounds, overlooking a peaceful 3-acre pond. It is a perfect location to host family reunions, birthday celebrations or get-togethers with friends. The Pavilion is open during our regular Winery hours.
Narmada Winery Barrel Room
- Up to 50 guests (seated) or up to 100 guests (standing)
The Barrel Room is located indoors, just downstairs from the Narmada Winery Tasting Room.
The Barrel Room offers the perfect ambiance for a dinner party, bridal shower, birthday party or even a get-together with friends. Your guests can enjoy the view of our scenic vineyard and the Blue Ridge countryside from the crush pad.
Narmada Winery Crush Pad
- Up to 50 guests
The Crush Pad offers a beautiful view of the vineyard at Narmada and is perfect for hosting a birthday party, bridal shower, or even a casual get-together with friends. Perfect for spring, summer and fall!
- Up to 6 guests
The Gazebo offers a more private and intimate gathering. We have two gazebos; one is privately located near our 3-acre pond and the other is located inside our luscious vineyard. These gazebos make for a great way to propose to our special someone.
- Up to 20 guests
The Narmada vineyard is a relaxing and romantic venue for a party of two or for small gatherings of friends or family.
For a tour of our party facilities or to request more information, please call us direct at (540) 937-8215 or email Narmada Winery.
If you are interested in renting Narmada Winery’s facilities for a wedding or wedding reception, please email your request and details to: Cindy Quinones at email@example.com.