Narmada Winery has won seven awards for its wines in the 2011 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
The winning wines in this competition include:
- 2009 Midnight: Gold Medal
- 2009 Reflection: Silver Medal
- 2009 Yash-Vir: Silver Medal
- 2009 Chardonnay: Silver Medal
- 2009 Melange: Bronze Medal
- 2009 MOM: Bronze Medal
- 2009 Viognier: Bronze Medal
The annual Finger Lakes International Wine Competition benefits Camp Good Days and Special Times, Inc, a non-profit organization that provides a camping experience and more for children touched by cancer, HIV/AIDS, and violence.
Narmada Winery opened for business in 2009 and is located in the heart of the Virginia Blue Ridge countryside, in Rappahannock County, Virginia. For more information call us direct at (540) 937-8215, or visit www.narmadawinery.com.